- Any suggestions for good websites to find property in Azogues or Biblian? I'm looking for good prices, not gringo ...
Top tags: Ecuador, property, price.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- If you want to avoid gringo prices then avoid Craigslist or other expat sites. A lot of locals will use OLX Ecuador. Try your best to email them in Spanish, use Google translate if you need to. You can also use WhatsApp to send them text messages to ...
Top tags: Ecuador, Spanish, property, price, locals.
Juan De La Cruz
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.22
- Activities for Ecuador Tourists for a week?When you visit Ecuador, how likely will you try the following activities if you are only in the country for a week? What comes on top of your priorities?Ecuador Tourist Activities Visit Galapagos Islands ...
- 07/31/16 15:51: Visit Galapagos Islands for the unique flora and fauna (by toljati)
- 07/31/16 16:28: (by Benny)
- 08/15/16 14:25: Visit Galapagos Islands for the unique flora and fauna (by TigerGG)
Top tags: Ecuador, countries, Quito, Spanish, culture.
Lebanon, New Jersey
Lebanon, New Jersey
- I am scoping out Ecuador as a place to live and would love to have a few people help give me a feel for the place. I'd like to start with Quito, and of course a big dream would be to figure out a way to live on the ...
Top tags: Ecuador, Quito, Galapagos Islands, Galapagos, travelled to ecuador.
- This commentator must have lots of crapola in his arsenal. Without the US and their cronies, Assange does not have to hide in the Ecuadorian embassy in the first place. The world should thank him for leaking all of those government files where now ...
Top tags: Ecuador, US, ecuadorian, government, asylum.
- Time for bank to collapse. The entire BS SWIFT system is old and not improvement whatsoever. Don't blame the hacker, but blame themselves of not recognizing the technology for the last quarter of century. Bank's best friend are techies not ...
Top tags: banks, financial, technologies, politicians, fear.
- ... named their main customers as the US-based companies Republic Metals Corporation (RMC), Kaloti Metals and Logistics (KML), and Mvp Imports. Well, now the perpetrators has come to the surface! It's all the US companies that directly involved in ...
- 07/15/16 15:07: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 07/15/16 23:32: (by Catman)
Top tags: Ecuador, US, government, Correa, Peru.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.50
- So with just a login and password anyone in the world can use SWIFT to send money from the bank they have the login/password for to any account in the world? What a delightful system. The door is open. The vault is open. Where is your ...
- 07/10/16 18:40: (by bogdan4o)
- 07/10/16 22:12: (by Catman)
Top tags: ecuadorian, banks, hacker.
- Something don't change. Corruption and collusion are rampant especially when you need loan so badly. Instead of pushing the Chinese to find or use a greener and cleaner energy in exchange of the loan and revenue, they sell their land to the ...
- 03/24/16 13:23: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 07/09/16 01:29: (by Catman)
Top tags: Ecuador, indigenous, land, dollar, Amazon.
Rumy Tola Housing
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.22
- Mount Imbabura with a llama grazing in the foreground. The leather working town of Cotacachi can be seen just to the right of the llama. Imbabura is an inactive volcano that has not erupted for at least 14, 000 years, although it is not thought to ...
Top tags: culture, town, land, mountain, located.
Total Ecuador Forum: Ecuador Expat Forum and Info